Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Signing in the Rain

  No, that's not a typo. I don't think any singing happened today. However, Chris (a fellow crafter) came out and helped me put up the sign for next Saturday. We did a little weed whacking. Then it started raining. craft sale sign

Actually, I had a definitely tired day. I kept nodding off. Managed to get another layer of paper mache on my bowl, and did the print cover for The Lonely Donkey. cover for The Lonely Donkey

I hope I can talk myself into doing one more layer of paper mache. Mostly, I ate too much and dabbled at things I was supposed to do.

See Playing in Paste

2 comments:

Ann said...

I read the title wrong. I read singing instead of signing. I had to go back and look again after I started reading your post.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- haha- So easy to do!