Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 9, 2020

Ready for Tomorrow

  I spent the day completing the preparations for the vendor event, which will be here in my yard, tomorrow. If you are local- STOP BY AND SAY HI!

I made two quick breads, banana- a standard favorite of a lot of people, and chocolate zuchinni- a to-die-for recipe find of mine a few years ago. I could have sold 5 little loaves of each, but I used a different banana bread recipe from my usual, and I wanted to be sure it was good. It was better than the one I used to use (I thought it might be), so I'll be keeping this one. So, four banana and five chocolate. quick breads

I got out my craft stuff that was packed away from Shagway and checked it over. I might as well put it out. No one is going to buy it when it's in a storage tub. I got the tables loaded in the car and a bunch of organizational stuff.

And I pretty much have the kitchen cleaned up. Just a little bit more to do out there.

It would have been a perfect day for a hike, but that didn't happen. It would have been a perfect day to work on the well pit, but that didn't happen either. Sometimes the quality in a day is doing what needs to be done at the moment.

Hoping for everyone's sake that we get lots of people stopping by tomorrow.

See Busy Day But No Cigar

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope all goes well for your vendor event. If I lived closer I would definitely stop by and I would buy one of those chocolate zucchini breads.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Ann- if you lived closer, you would be a vendor!