Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween-ish

  This is the best I can do for Halloween. I missed a nice spooky shot of a bare tree with the moon the other night. I haven't been able to recreate it because it's too cloudy here.

At least the sky cooperated and provided the correct color palette. Halloween sunset

I've been working on Dead Mule Swamp Singer- actually wrote some words. And messing around with some other book promo stuff. Kinda laid back. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be nasty, and then get better. There is one more major house project in my future, thanks to that forecast. Stay tuned. I'm resting up!

See Halloweens Past and Present

2 comments:

Ann said...

Throw in a couple of ghosts and goblins and it's a perfectly frightful scene.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "This one is pretty spooky enough!"