Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Red Sky- Wrong

  You know the saying, "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning." This actually has some scientific truth behind it. However, we only got a little rain here today. The red was more intense than the picture shows. It was pretty spectacular for about two minutes. red sunrise

I got a whole lot done, although there wasn't much else to take a picture of.

I finished the final edit for The Lonely Donkey, and the formatting for the main text and all the front material. I worked on the fourth illustration. That's really the big news of the day because it's complex with a lot of places to get in trouble. It mostly came out good, and I hope I can digitally fix the one part I'm not happy with.

I did a lot of weed-whacking because I have someone who will mow the front if I get the tall stuff under control.

And I had a Zoom meeting this evening.

Now, I'm hoping to get back to that illustration yet tonight. Then I still have the print cover to format, and two more bits of extra material to write and format. My goal is to get this sent to be printed on Monday. Tight but do-able. I do better with deadlines.

See Sunrise, Oct 5, 2019

1 comment:

Ann said...

Pretty sunrise. You had a busy day.