Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 30, 2021

Rescued by Cathy

  There were seven sessions of the conference today! SEVEN! Five down and two yet ahead. But Cathy caught me in the only time slot between meetings that was two hours long, and we hoofed it for a fast 3.25 mile road walk. It revived me wonderfully! I'm loving the conference, but it's way over my limit of sitting time.

Meanwhile, I have some pattern pictures to share. Things that look like something else. I'll let you guess what they are. I love this one. pattern

And this one- the picture wasn't as interesting as what my eye saw, but oh well. pattern

I have to post quick to be done before the next session. The Midwest Writers' Workshop is ALL the other news, but the first session was a "working" one, and I got chapter 52 done in Dead Mule Swamp Singer.

See True Blue Gumby II

3 comments:

Ann said...

No clue on that first one but I'm pretty sure the second is a coffee filter after the coffee has been made

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada thinks they both look like some kind of structure in outer space! Which, knowing Dada, is no surprise."

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- you got the second one!

Lulu- I agree that the first one is an alien landscape, but the problem is, I don't think I've had time to travel there. At least, by any conventional methods.