Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 5, 2021

My Trailer Redo - Day 125 - Sunny's True Colors

  I have worked my tail off today, and I'm just going for the wow factor tonight. I'll give you the details tomorrow after I do the second coat. yellow and white fiberglass trailer

I just finished- 8:30 pm. I need to eat something and shower. But I am happy. yellow and white fiberglass trailer

In other news: I got the trash down for pickup. Had to beat myself into doing that because I am whipped, but it had to be done. That is the ONLY other thing I did today.

See Day 124 - Undercoat

4 comments:

Ann said...

It looks fantastic.

Marie Smith said...

It looks fantastic!

Lin said...

What an amazing transformation! Shark, you are so cool with all that you can do!

Sharkbytes said...

Ann, Marie, Lin- I am a little impressed myself! There are flaws when you see it up close, but I can accept that, I guess.