Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Energy and Economy

  Buying cookies can be expensive, but of course that's what I've been doing for over a year.

Today, I had a clean enough kitchen and enough energy to do something about that. These are oatmeal raisin.
oatmeal cookies


In other news: I worked on various sorting projects and went to the store.

See Out for a Stroll

4 comments:

Cindy said...

They look tastey! I continue to enjoy your daily blogs. Thank you

Ann said...

I haven't baked cookies at home in a really long time.

Sharkbytes said...

I need to get baking back on track to keep my grocery bill down.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Yay cookies! Next up, coffee!"