Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Some Days Are...

  I had decided to do a small vendor/craft event to be sure I had all my stuff in the right places again. I was hoping to make a little bit of money, but didn't expect it would be a big show. Today was the day.
vendor event


Well, it was poorly attended, and I didn't even make my booth fee. But it does get my head back into the swing of doing this. Some days are like this. The worst part was that the building was freezing. But we all survived.

There is no other news, except I am trying to put a few more things away yet this evening. Om gets home tomorrow.

See Books Leaving Footprints

3 comments:

Ann said...

That's the worst part about doing those events. Sorry it was so cold on top of that.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- yeah... I took a chance, so I can't gripe too much.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "We're sorry the day didn't go better, but it's good to get back out there! Otherwise you turn into a recluse like Dada and the cats!"
Charlee: "We like being recluses. Home is where the cozy blankets are."
Lulu: "When you have a thick fur coat, you can be cozy anywhere!"