Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, January 30, 2023

There's Nothing There

  Today's big story is that 8 boxes of paper and cardboard went to be recycled. At least, it's in Omer's car. He'll drop it off probably tomorrow. But it's out of the house. This space was covered except for a narrow aisle to get through to the kitchen.
floor


In other news, I did more puttering and read a book as research for Vacation from Dead Mule Swamp. I have the general plot, but I need a motive, and I need more technical info.

See One More Small Victory

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You definitely need a motive! Otherwise it's like that song from those minstrels The Killers where they sing 'There ain't no motive for this crime, Jenny was a friend of mine.'"
Java Bean: "Who's Jenny?"
Lulu: "A friend of The Killers. Weren't you listening?"

Ann said...

That's a lot of boxes.

Sharkbytes said...

Lulu- I'm still a little short on motive, but I've really got the story line!

Ann- It's pretty awful here.