Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, January 2, 2023

Emerging?

  Today, I felt as if I might be able to survive having a conversation with another human being. And I needed to get a few groceries, toilet paper and light bulbs. So I went to the store and stopped at Cathy's for a little while.
friends


Cathy was almost done with a jigsaw puzzle, so we finished it up.


As you can see, I did indeed survive. But it was nip and tuck. I have to do a post office trip. That foray will be my big emotional goal for tomorrow. You think I'm kidding? I'm not sure I'll ever dig my way out of the mess in this house, but I'd rather sit here among the piles than have to deal with people for a while.

See Best Books 2022

1 comment:

Emma Palova said...

Welcome home. I am so happy you survived. Will you be available for an interview on Zoom?
Your author friend,
Emma