Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Evening Walk

 
Went for a walk out back just at dusk. It was a nice October day in August, cold, wet and windy. We needed the rain, so I'm not complaining. The sky cleared enough to bring out some pinks.

sunset

I wasn't the only one out taking an evening walk.

deer

By the time I had done half my loop, the sky had morphed to a clear lavender.

sunset

That is all, but it is enough.

See Timing is So Important
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Yes, that would be enough for me too. Pretty sky and nice company out for a walk

Secondary Roads said...

What a lovely sky. Especially the lavender.

RNSANE said...

Amazing sky and nice to see a little creature as sweet as this one.

Our sky in Mumbai is filled with rain. Monsoon madness here.