Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Chilly Day Comfort

 
Really a miserable day outside. Wet snow, cold, blowing.

A good day for some warm comfort inside.

whole wheat oatmeal bread

There was a long stretch there that I was trying to bake all my bread, but I let it slip. My bread skills aren't all that great. But I might give it a try again. This one is a whole wheat oatmeal bread. The texture is pretty good, and the taste is great.

whole wheat oatmeal bread

In other news: I wrote in the morning, and then tried to tackle a long list of stupid jobs that await. One of them I've been putting off for weeks. Have it almost done. Crossed off a few other things too.

See Maybe I Have the Hang of It
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I hope that weather isn't headed our way. I'm liking the warmer temps we've had.
The bread looks good. I have never made bread from scratch. Even at work, the bread we bake is from frozen dough