Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Flamingo Float

 
Enjoy a chuckle with another flamingo picture- a really large floating toy on the Pere Marquette River last summer

flamingo float

Actually, I have a tiny backlog of flamingoes! But they are good to save for days like this!

In other news: I got a lot done today. Finished formatting the main part of the book, and sent out the photo release forms. However, I'm not feeling so good again. Going to bed early.


See Black Flamingo

3 comments:

Ann said...

That is a big flamingo.
HOpe you feel better soon

Secondary Roads said...

When I saw that flamingo, I knew you had posted it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Whoa, that's a big bird!"
Chaplin: "We could both pounce on that one!"
Lulu: "I don't recommend that, unless you both want to get wet."