Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 9, 2024

Focused Activity

 I hunkered down and got a lot done on the project today. Here's your hint of the day.
studs in a wall


Tomorrow is a SPW Chapter hike and activity. Not sure how much I'll get done after I get home, but I think I'll come close to finishing everything on Sunday that can be done until my order with some small items arrives.

See Your Next Hint

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looking forward to seeing exactly what you're doing here.

Lin said...

This is no end to what you can do. I'm done guessing. I'm just going to sit back and be amazed. :)

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- soon!

Lin- not too amazing. Stuff that needed to be done. Ha!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Oona: "Ooh! You are building something for Oona to climb! Oona approves!!!"