Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, February 26, 2024

This is Also Trail Work

  I don't have anything really exciting to share today. I hunkered down and worked because I went hiking on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday!

Then in the evening, we had a meeting of the Spirit of the Woods Chapter of the NCTA Executive Committee, which I am really not on, except by invitation because I'm sort of the institutional memory. I can talk, but not vote. That's OK too.

The meeting was by Zoom.
zoom meeting


But, seriously, this kind of thing is also important to the trail. People love hikes and work days and other kinds of events. But those don't happen without this behind the scenes kind of stuff.

P.S. We are looking hard for people who would like to step into officer roles for the chapter. Every officer slot must change hands in a year. If you are local and love the North Country Trail, we'd be more than happy to begin easing you into a more official role.

I edited and wrote all day. Tomorrow, I'm going to go play again, though.

See Couldn't Stay Inside

2 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Hope you are able to find people to fill the opènings

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, Ann!