Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, February 5, 2024

Your Next Hint

  I did not spend as much time today feeding the "bug" as yesterday, but I also had errands to do and some other odds and ends. I'm also having a tired day. Whatever. I'm sure I'll be up-and-at-'em again tomorrow. Here's your next hint.
partially painted room


Yeah, life at home is not nearly so interesting as life on the trail. Well, I did walk to town to do errands, and I got an appointment for the car to try to figure out what its "bug" is.

And I scored a pair of mittens at 60% off to replace the ones I wore out on the hike last year. Even at that rate, these were too expensive. Thought I had found a pair of shoes, but they were too wide. Bummer. I ordered some things I need for the project shown above in progress.

Total miles hiked in 2024: 80.0 of which 7.7 is North Country Trail.

See YNow What?

4 comments:

Doug said...

I see a switch plate cover missing, either painting or working on your electrician skills.

Ann said...

I have rooms that need painting but I've been procrastinating. I hate painting

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Wait a minute, I see a collection of blue bottles and stuff! I hear Mama and Dada used to have such a collection up on top of the fireplace! Apparently they retired it when Charlee and Chaplin arrived."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, maybe the blue bottles are with the dog door!"

Sharkbytes said...

Doug- I have no great desire to improve my electrician skills. For some reason, that doesn't fascinate me. :D

Ann- I like it, but it's a lot of work

Lulu- I approve of the collection. But perhaps C&C's priorities are different. That door sure is elusive.