Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Now What?

  I got bitten by a "bug," but you'll have to wait a few days to find out what kind.
room full of stuff


Here's a better hint.
messy room


So far, only two trips to the store and rifling through six or seven boxes of stuff.

See Yankee Springs and Home

3 comments:

Ann said...

I can't be certain but I think I might need to get bit by that bug

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, is this one of those tidying-up type bugs I have heard about? Nobody ever seems to catch that one around here!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- well, the end result will be satisfactory

Java- It's pretty rare for me to catch it.