Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Author-y Thoughts

 
book signing

I'm fully engrossed in packing, doing the last rounds of stuff, including trying to get all the tax stuff finished, and a bunch of stuff in the mail, and almost all of the tapes transferred to digital so they'll be with me on this trip. And I'm attempting to continue to write and if not actually typing, to keep thinking about what comes next and how it's all going to fit into an interesting chapter, blah, blah.

I'm actually writing the chapter that includes a little hike on the day that North Country Cache was launched, August 5, 2005, at the NCTA Conference in Petoskey. No pictures were taken today, so I'm bringing back this memory. My first book signing ever.

Of course, the toner cartridge didn't come, but now it has tomorrow to make it. I went out and did almost all the final errands, except for the stuff I still hope to get in the mail tomorrow.

It's a serious project to leave home for 6 weeks!

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

6 weeks is a long time to be away. I imagine it requires an awful lot of packing and pre planning