Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday Night Methodist

 
Due to a communication snafu, I haven't been playing with the handbell choir this year. However, they needed someone for this Sunday, and I'm filling in. Therefore, I was at the Methodist Church for practice today.

The third of the stained glass windows was lit from inside, so I was able to get a somewhat good picture of it.

round stained glass window, United Methodist Church, Ludington

See the link below for the other two windows and the story of how they were transported to their new building.

In other news: It's the same as it's been for days: transferring tapes, writing, tax records, miscellaneous projects I need to get done before I can leave home for six weeks. I'm certainly doing things, but it seems like I'm not making much progress.

See Three Gifts
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

What a pretty stained glass window