Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, January 25, 2019

Packed

 
Not much to say except it's quite unusual for me to really be ready to go early. Of course it's more like half a day late according to my original plan. But it's early for plan B.

The toner did not come, so I guess the delivery guy didn't like the driveway. The one part of that I'm really unhappy about is that I won't have any Devotions for Hikers to sell.

loaded hatchback car

In the morning I just have to put the electronics, food, and my clothes bag in the car and go. See you from Irene's.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Have a safe trip