Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Nano Finds Something Good

 
What's up there? Must be something good.

red squirrel

Nano was exploring the underside of a bench on which I put plants in the summertime. I didn't manage to get a picture of him/her hanging upside down to extract whatever tasty item was hiding there. But the results were a tiny snack.

red squirrel

I have to say that I enjoy watching the little furry monster.

In other news: writing, transferring tapes, tax records, starting to get my entries for this year's Michigan Outdoor Writers Association awards together. I know it's just more of the same, but if I can stay really focused on this pile for a few more days, I'll be in better shape. Oh, and a little bit of accordion practice!

See Ancestry dot Squirrel
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "What's that? Is that a red squirrel? Our dada says red squirrels are all crazy."
Chaplin: "Considering some of the animals Dada has known, including ones in this house, that's really saying something, Charlee!"

Ann said...

Squirrels are very entertaining so long as they aren't causing damage

Lin said...

That is a darling squirrel. Little bitty thing, eh?