Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Trailer Redo - Day 146 - New Tires

  This required nothing except money and the time to take the trailer to the tire place, but I am happy to report that Sunny has new tires, and the wheel bearings were checked and are in good shape. new tire on a travel trailer

The previous tires were 14 years old. They weren't awful, but they weren't great. I don't want to embark on a year-long trip with questionable rubber.

In other news: I felt a little under the weather today, but managed to do some editing, clear one more sink full of compostable stuff from the freezer, go to bell choir practice, and get these tires.

See Interior Tour 2021
See Index to Trailer Refurbish

4 comments:

Ann said...

14 year old tires? Yep I would say Sunny was ready for a new set.

The Furry Gnome said...

A year long trip!?

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- yeah- they crack just from age.

Stew- yup- I posted about it on FB. Guess I need to do it on the blog too. Soon!

Sharkbytes said...

Stew- see http://myqualityday.blogspot.com/2021/09/letting-secret-out-of-bag.html