Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Puffball Yum

  Found a small puffball in the yard. Not much else to say except that it was a wonderful treat for lunch. puffball

You could make a case for the premise that anything fried in bacon fat would taste good, but I'm really partial to this particular fungus. puffball

In other news: I spent most of the day working on editing, either for others or finishing up Dead Mule Swamp Singer. Tomorrow I have to tackle cleaning the other freezer.

See Four Miles and Comfort Food

2 comments:

Ann said...

I've never had one but I will agree that anything fried in bacon fat tastes good.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I think that's the key!