Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, September 20, 2021

Star Wars Cars

  I've been seeing cars like these on the road for quite a while, but getting pictures of them was another matter. How about Darth Vader? car looks like Darth Vader

And a Storm Trooper- there are actually several cars that can mimic these. car looks like Stormtrooper

It's all other news: I got the rotten meat out of the freezer (and down for trash pickup in the morning) and one sink full of stuff that is compostable. I edited. And I did errands that took WAY longer than I expected. But the good news is that the car has new front brakes and a replaced headlight lamp. Tomorrow, the trailer gets new tires. And I had a meeting this evening.

See The Cold Insurgency

3 comments:

Ann said...

Those cars do look like something out of star wars.
I just had back brakes put on my car the day after you were here.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- cars are SO darned expensive!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, well, the Darth Vader car is a bit intimidating. But at least we know that the Stormtrooper car won't ever hit anything!"