Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

A Little Treat

  In keeping with my resolution to pile drive through my TO DO list, I'm not getting out and finding fun things to picture. So you'll have to settle for a little treat. It was definitely a quality addition to my day. I can't remember when I last had French toast. In fact, I've apparently NEVER put any on the blog. Yummers! french toast

In other news: It's all other news. I edited, I turned in my NCT volunteer hours for the past year, I got the October sticker hikes for Spirit of the Woods set up, made some phone callls (yuck), and I worked on the trailer. Made some progress, but not ready to show you yet. Up to 63 items on my Big List. I have crossed off 15. TO DO- 48 things, 61 days.

See Treats from Yesterday and Today

2 comments:

Ann said...

YUM! I love french toast but haven't had it in years.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- It's so easy, it's a mystery why we don't fix it, right?