Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A Little Halloween Fun

  I'm not a big Halloween fan, but there is one place on the highway that does seriously significant decorations. Here are two of them. I'll show you the rest another day.

Big scary skeleton! skeleton with pumpkins

And at the other end of the yard is a pirate ship. pirate ship with skeletons

In other news: I edited in the morning and worked on the trailer all afternoon. I got a lot done, but nothing completed to show you. Big List has 65 items with 19 crossed off, leaving 46 to go in 55 days. Gotta keep plugging.

See Boo

2 comments:

Ann said...

Those are some decorations.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- wait till you see the rest!