Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, October 4, 2021

Welcome to Rural October

  This field of pumpkins is so beautiful that many people are stopping to take pictures of it. field of pumpkins

There are a few late blossoms that won't have time to turn into fruits, but they still add their own beauty. pumpkin blossom

I'm not sure of the variety of these, but many had this interesting star pattern on the blossom end. pumpkin

Just a little reminder that the plant is a vine. pumpkin tendrils

In other news: I edited, I worked on the trailer, I took the recycling to Manistee, and did some shopping- trash bags seem to be the local supply chain crisis here. 63 items on the Big List with 17 crossed off leaving 46 to go, and I'm down to 57 days.

See Farm Country in Fall

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Orange all the way to the horizon ― our Dada approves!"