Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 8, 2021

Pajama Day!

  My definition of pajama day may differ from yours. I did not get to lounge around all day, but I did make 2 new pairs of pj pants for me. The ones I made 3 years ago are definitely worn out. Even the patches have worn out on one of them. Now I have 2 new ones. Sharks and turtles. pajamas

THe sky was beautiful late afternoon after the rain stopped. clouds

In other news: I edited. I made the pajamas and put a zipper in my sleeping system quilt that I don't like so that it's now a sleeping bag. I'll need to sleep outside some night to test the improvement level. Another big sewing project is that I'm trying to make some custom underwear. Prototype 1 (yesterday) isn't great. Prototype 2 (today) is better. Big List is up to 73 items with 23 crossed off, leaving 50 to go in 53 days. This is not progressing in the desired direction, but I know there are more things that will have to go on that list. I just hope I don't think of too many more really BIG ones. Plugging away.

See Sewing and Breathing

3 comments:

Ann said...

That was a much more ambitious pajama day than I usually have.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Looks like a seafood theme."
Chaplin: "We approve!"
Lulu: "You know that turtles have a hard shell, and a shark is more likely to eat you than you are to eat it, right?"
Charlee: "I don't know about that. Those sharks look just about bite-sized."

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I even changed out of pajamas to make them!

Charlee- those sharks are bite sized. I'm not sure if you can find that option in real life.