Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Fog, Sun, Clouds

  Today was about the weather...We started with thick fog. foggy scene

But the sun was working hard to deal with it. sun through fog

For just a little while, the sun succeeded. Best autumn view yet this year, and it's in my own backyard. sutumn trees in sun

The afternoon was alternately blue and cloudy, with some sprinkles. I like the layers of clouds from dark gray to white. clouds

I'm going to a play tonight, but I don't know if they'll allow pictures. We'll see. I'm ready for some theater!

In other news: I edited all morning and worked on the trailer all afternoon. Lots of progress, but no crossing anything off the list yet. Part of the problem is that some things I thought I had crossed off have come back with more work needed. Not trailer stuff, but other things. 35 BIG ITEMS to do (27 done) and 25 small ones (11 done) to do. 38 days to go.

See Ghostly

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, I like the fog ― it makes everything smell so interesting!"

Ann said...

The sun did a good job of burning off that fog. Nice view you had there.