Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a Tweak


I have succeeded in making the main section of this blog wider so that I can make some of the pictures larger. The new background is made from delphiniums and tulips seen at the Philadelphia Flower Show, and I also made a new avatar for spring.



7 comments:

Emma Springfield said...

I love the delphinium background. I also looking forward to the larger pictures.

Ann said...

looking good. I like the background.

The Retired One said...

Love the changes,and it is loading so much faster...I used to have problems with your blogposts loading very slowly!

Ferd said...

Yes, wider is good. The pictures will pop! :-)

spinninglovelydays said...

It does look roomier. Love the background!

Lin said...

I noticed the new background! No more snow, Sharky. Please. I'm just ready for spring!

Sharkbytes said...

Emma- Those shades of blue are really my favs, and with yellow is just WOW

Ann- thanks... it came out so geometric- from a very casual picture

Joan- huh... I haven't changed anything that I know of. I wonder why you had trouble with loading. Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad if it's better.

Ferd- Let's hope... and not slow things down

Ivy- Thanks. Those are some of my favorite colors

Lin- I know... more white just doesn't cut it this time of year.