Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top Commenters, and an Answer


Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment in February! There were 43 different people who left messages, and a total of 206 separate comments (not counting my own responses to them).

Since there was no contest winner for the month, and a 3-way tie for 10th place, I'll feature 12 top commenters.

The top 12 for this past month are:
Ann's Snap & Edit (Ann- 28 comments)- Ann keeps me company, no matter what.
The Best Parts (Ferd- 20 comments)- a new commenter- and eclectic blogger too
My Journey (rainfield61- 18 comments)- rainfield's bugs are looking for their spots this week
Carmen's Chronicles (Carmen- 10 comments)- a jazz fan, tied with
Duck and Wheel with String (Lin- 10 comments)- owner of the beloved Hobbes, tied with
Duxbury Ramblers (Carol- 10 comments)- it's spring in the UK already!, tied with
Secondary Roads (Chuck- 10 comments)- another Michigan buddy, tied with
Be a Lifesaver of Goodness (Borris aka Sir Rob- 10 comments) ask him about life with a new baby
Wiseacre Gardens (John- 5 comments)- Whatever's cool in the northwoods of NY, tied with
Together with Dogs (Stew and Martine - 5 comments)- life with two energetic boxers, tied with
String Too Short to Tie (David (vanilla)- 5 comments)- Life in Indiana and Florida- always something good, tied with
The Everyday Adventurer (Ratty- 5 comments)- finding outdoor adventures everywhere.

Thanks to all of you for your friendship as expressed in your comments! And you get a small banner in the sidebar for the next month.
snowbank


Those images from Where are We Today, are just a plain old snowbank! Beauty in the most common.



8 comments:

WiseAcre said...

I just watched The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

so please excuse me when I use the popular misquote in fun:

I don't need no stinking banner :)

Secondary Roads said...

Thanks for the acknowledgment and the link.

Ann said...

I enjoy visiting and it's the only kind I do anymore. I had to give up visiting people in real life because they kept yawning and when I didn't leave they would start shutting off lights...lol

RNSANE said...

I must have missed an awful lot of posts...how can that be because I so enjoy your blog! Too preoccupied with packing and moving, I guess.

medical health said...

Yaiks... I earned some accolade again. Thanks for the banner. But I must admit, it is fun coming here from time to time and I think I have earned some traffic coming from your ad here.

Lin said...

Dang! I'm in good company here! :) (Did I really comment that much??) Isn't it funny how many you really do and don't realize?

Always a pleasure, Sharky. :)

Ferd said...

Thank you very much for the link love, Joan!
:-)

Sharkbytes said...

Wiseacre- OK... so you don't need it, but you get it anyway.

Chuck- you are more than welcome! Thanks for your support.

Ann- I don't believe it. You are anything but boring.

Carmen- moving can be an all-consuming task. Hope you made out well.

sir rob- Glad to hear it. You have become a friend

Lin- I love it when you comment, so thanks again.

Ferd- You are most welcome- people who make the effort to actually comment should be rewarded.