Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ester- on the Way!


Joan and Ester

I didn't want to say anything until I was really on my way, but, yes, I'm on my way to Philadelphia for this year's flower show. First stop, Ester's sister's house near Ann Arbor. That's actually more on the way than Ester's, so that was nifty.

Joan and Ester

You've seen the posed pictures, so who needs more of that. I was feeling crabby and feisty, so went for a wrestling match.

Joan and Ester


Just one little trip away from a 2 point takedown (yes, I was a wrestling mom in a past lifetime). We are just fooling of course, but it was great to see her. Next stop NY, then Philly. See you there!


See Ester, the Shark, and the Zoo


11 comments:

Clara said...

I'm excited you're heading to the flower show. I remember your awesome pictures from last year. Can't wait to see more!

Loretta said...

So glad you get to return to the show this year...expecting many awesome photos!

RNSANE said...

You two look so happy, Joan. Have a wonderful trip and, of course, keep that camera out and clicking away!!

Ann said...

oh how fun. I remember all your pictures from last year so I can't wait to see what they've got this year. Have fun

Secondary Roads said...

Great shots of good friends. Love those smiles. Have fun at the show and don't forget your camera.

sir rob said...

You gals have so much fun. How I wish I can go home this year and be with my folks. Miss the gatherings.

Glynis Peters said...

Have fun!

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I love the photos - have a good time at the show.

Elvie @ Elvira's Roundabout said...

it's good to wrestle with siblings once in a while, just like old times hahahaha...

Elvira's Roundabout

Lin said...

SMACKDOWN!!! You can take her, Sharky!! Hee! Hee!

Ferd said...

Now THAT'S a Quality Day!