Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Water You Thinking?

  Today had a lot of potential. It was really nice outside. But I had a hard time getting myself into gear. Nevertheless, I did take a 3-mile walk. Yesterday we did wood. Today we'll do water. pattern in water

If chevrons aren't your thing, how about vertical stripes? pattern in water

In one way, I liked how amorphous this one is. Is it out of focus, or just a fuzzy pattern? I'm not sure! pattern in water

But this is probably my favorite of this group. Nothing spectacular, but maybe a little mysterious. pattern in water

In other news: I did manage to accomplish a few things. I wrote all of chapter 11, 1284 words. I did one more tub of cement in the well pit. I took care of one large annoying object. Well, OK, it's not REALLY where it belongs. But I started to clean it up and moved it closer to where it is going to live.

And Josh is fine. He has some kind of infection in the leg- the medicine they gave him is an antibiotic. He says he feels a lot better and the swelling is down.

See More Patterns

2 comments:

Ann said...

Water makes for a good subject. Is that partially frozen in the first one?
Good news about Josh.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ann- I don't think so, but it's hard to tell. It seemed too warm for any ice to have survived.