Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 2, 2020

Always a Gift

  I didn't have any interesting pictures from today. I thought I might have to go back and search for something. I was pretty sure you would not care that an apparently new UPS driver doesn't know the difference between a house and an outbuilding since we discovered two packages (thankfully wrapped in plastic) by the building down near the road. I thought of giving you a hint about what the rest of my week is going to be like, but, nah, that's going to be boring enough without stretching it out for an extra day. I didn't look at a new seed yet.

And then, in the last moments of daylight, I was given this! Just another sunset... but like snowflakes, no two are ever exactly alike. Love the colors! sunset

In other news: I wrote 1266 words in Dead Mule Swamp Singer and did errands including getting ready for the rest of the week. I am being SO good. I hope there's a big reward in my future! :)

See Halloween-ish

2 comments:

Ann said...

Over the last several months I've been reading about a lot of delivery people leaving packages in odd places. Apparently the effort to leave something by your front door is getting to be too much effort.
That sunset is so pretty.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it's a problem for sure