Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ramsdell Theater- the Other View

 
In all the plays I've shared photos of, I can't believe I haven't given you at least a mini-tour of the Ramsdell Theater in Manistee. It's is a gorgeous Victorian era theater, and it's still in the process of being restored, but it's really nice. Some time, I'll have to hunt up other pictures of the building itself, and not just of a play.

Today, I got to see it from the other view- the view from on stage. Even if I don't get to be in a play, I gave my program about the North Country Trail there this morning.

interior of the Ramsdell Theater, Manistee, Michigan

In other news: I ended up with a bad headache in the afternoon, but felt better later on. Made yet another store run. I've about had it with those. Then I started really putting stuff in the trailer, and doing some of the little odds and ends that will make it nicer than last year.

Not sure if I will leave here Thursday or Friday. Marie is in a time crunch of her own, so we are not looking to rush things.

See A Tuneful Christmas Carol

1 comment:

Ann said...

Beautiful old theater. I like to hear places like this are being restored instead of torn down. It reminds me a bit of the Warner theater that's in Erie, Pa.