Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Western New York and a Table

 
I have to say that Western New York geography speaks to me like nowhere else. It's home. You should see some better pictures over the next few days. This was the best I could do out of the windshield.

western New york hills

I arrived at my friend Dick's house, and within 30 minutes, he had cut,

cutting a metal rod

welded,

welding a metal rod

and cleaned up the trailer table hinge rod. The table is installed with the fixture I wanted! The trailer is set up and ready to be home for the next little while.

grinding metal

Marie has arrived, and we are transitioning to hiking mode. Dick and Darla fed us BLTs for dinner. Yum. Time for sleep soon!

See On the Road

1 comment:

Ann said...

How awesome that he was able to do all that to get your table installed. Enjoy your trip.